Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Hello Out there

Wow. It's been about a year and a half since I wrote here. Life is such a crazy thing. I once called myself and intrudiced myself to you as a "simple girl". Now a wife, a mother of two wonderful little boys, still simple but my life is way too far from being simple. 

I just need a moment to grasp this exact overwhelming moment. 

Life, school, family, my own books and readings, arts and galleries and making my art... As if I wasn't busy enough already, now I wish I have more days in the week and more hours in the day (and night)

I miss writing and socializing. I miss my old life. But yet I'm not sorry not a single moment for where I've reached so far. I wouldn't change a thing about it. 

That's all for now
Good night world

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home