Sunday, June 01, 2014

A Rose For You

Oh, I just can't believe it! Almost a year! I don't want this blog to die. Not the idea of losing readers but the idea of keeping track of the stages of my life. This blog has been a really nice place where I was able to convey my thoughts and communicate with others.

Anyways, I hated the look of the shoes so I decided to post the first flower from our garden. We are so happy that we MOVED. It's been ten months now. We left the fourth floor and the beautiful view where you can see all of Amman and moved to a ground floor where we have a backyard and it worths it. We ate apricot, lemon and green cherries. We are waiting for grapes. I started gardening and I have plenty of plants. still trying and doing my best and experimenting the type of soil and what atmosphere certain plants prefer.

So, Karam graduated last week from his class. Ironically he will have to redo the class next year because officially he should be three years old to be in kindergarten. And he will in 20 days inshallah. My big baby boy is almost three now and my second baby boy is jumping inside of my belly as I am writing these words.

Oh, and a major change happened during the previous month. I rented a ceramic studio and started working and held a winter art camp for young girls. It went really nicely but closed it last week be prepared for the next baby. During this period I met people who can help me to go on with my ceramic career and I gallery owner visited my and loved my work and she wants me to display them at her gallery. Still working on that. and I also made over 30 ceramic artworks to prepare for a coming exhibition inshaAllah.

This is just an update, hopefully I will try to write at least monthly
That's all for now, see later

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hi Attawie,

I'm very pleased to see your new post! :D The rose in your garden is very pretty. I have always liked roses. Their fragrance is very pleasant. It sounds like you have a variety of tasty fruits in your garden. When I was a young boy, we lived in a house that had a big crab apple tree in the back yard. I enjoyed eating the sour little apples. :) I like to grow plants too, and have done some gardening over the years. I have grown various vegetables, flowering plants, bushes, and trees. As your garden grows, I hope you will post some more pictures.

Happy upcoming birthday to Karam! He must be a very smart boy to be in Kindergarden so young!

I would like to send my best wishes for your second baby. Are you expecting him soon?

I'm very happy to hear that you are working on your ceramic artworks again. You have a great talent! Its nice that you are sharing your skills with some young girls. I hope that your artwork will be well received at the gallery. Best of luck with your upcoming exhibition! I hope to see some pictures! :)

6/05/2014 11:14 AM  
Blogger Ankur said...

Nice,
Thanks for your greatful informations, working in, ASIAN AFFAIRS MAGAZINE.
URDUTAHZEEB.
Try to post best informations like this always

Iraq: Shia paying high price for America's missed chance

7/21/2014 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home