Thursday, July 12, 2012

Confused!

Recently, I've been confused whether to share a certain tweet or facebook status updates on my "original name" account or the blog account.

When creating the blog, I made it with my nickname out of shyness, out of fear of being discovered and at the same time in order to speak up my mind. I was still new to the blogsphere. Years passed and I made friends through the blog and met many blogger, and actually got married to a blogger. Now I'm having this conflict whether to share this thought on my attawie account of facebook or twitter. I have friends here and there even though I'm the same person. Should I merge the accounts?

7 Comments:

Blogger Khalid said...

Ah! confusing issue indeed!
How do you feel about it what is your preference?

7/14/2012 1:18 PM  
Blogger Sana said...

For me, I created another twitter account only for my blog.

7/18/2012 2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Attawie,

I'm trying to post from the library instead of from home. Maybe it will work better.

So, did you decided what you wanted to do with your accounts?

Hope you are doing well!

Take care,
David

8/14/2012 3:46 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

Hi David,
No, I didn't decide anything but lately I started feeling i'm missing blogging and started to think about my blog and what should I do about it and taking a step to update it and only today I heard that there's a chance to censor the internet and close blogs or make them open only if you pay a certain "huge" fee.

If you don't see my blog anymore let me know :/

I'll search about this new law and try to post until the law is valid.
take care

9/18/2012 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Your blog interests me very much. My name is Bisma Muhammed and I am a student in the U.S. I am doing a research project about Iraqi youth and their views on democracy and religion. If you would like to participate, please email me at bismam91092@gmail.com look forward to your response!

Bisma

10/10/2012 8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شات عراقنا
دردشة عراقنا
جات عراقنا
عراقنا
شات كيكه
جات
دردشة عبدالله
شات العراق

10/20/2012 11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know it's been a while since you wrote this. I personally believe you should stay anonymous. Getting to know you through your writing ignites our imagination.

10/06/2013 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home