Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shaun The Sheep is Haunting My Blog!

So, whenever I check my blog by clicking a link of the comments notifications I hear a tune. I love the tune but I spent a while trying to figure out from where the sound is coming. I keep clicking here and there and closing all other tabs on Google Chrome in case the tune was coming from another tab and no use. But the moment I close the tab of my blog the tune disappears.

Lately I've been watching Shaun the Sheep. and some clips from Timmy Time. I did pass the infection-of-watching- this-cute-sheep to KJ and we do both hum the tune. But my blog?

Checking it several times with no link or a button for an audio clip I give up and forget about it. But today I did check the blog and it WAS there AGAIN. I asked KJ "do you hear it?" He said "Shaun the Sheep?" I replied "So it's not just in my head!"



I'm enjoying it even though it doesn't suite the seriousness of the previous posts but it might suite my coming posts (a secret is hidden here). Until I discover from where the tune is coming from, I guess Shaun will remain haunting my blog!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Wayne said...

Dear Attawie,

I am happy to read that you received something that you can enjoy. I hope there is more things like something you and most people can enjoy. We have had so much sad things happening that it is due time for something to enjoy.

I hope all is going well with you and your family.

Wayne

5/19/2011 4:50 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hi Attawie :)

Shaun the Sheep looks like a character out of Wallace and Grommet. Are the two shows related?

I remember the last time you were keeping a secret. So, I have some idea about what your secret might be! ;)

I hope things are still going well in Jordan for you and KJ. Best of luck to you both! :)

5/19/2011 10:10 AM  
Blogger razlich said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/22/2011 12:41 AM  
Blogger زهرة الراوي said...

:| أشو مدا أسمعه!
يمه
ههههههههه
تحياتي عيني

5/25/2011 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Wayne said...

Hi Attawi,

I saw your note "is anybody there" and wanted to let you know that we do check your post about every day. I don't want you to stop posting.

I hope you and your husband are enjoying a good time.

Wayne

7/10/2011 4:54 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

زهرة
هسه يله شفت تعليقج.. هذا آخر ظهور الج عند قبل... هههههه

@ Wayne
It's so nice of you. Lately I've been writing posts and before i finish or publish I keep them as drafts and forget about them. But now I have a lot to share and no time to be on the net! Hopefully I'll have time to post an update soon.

Have a good day :)

7/11/2011 3:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شكرا


شات عراقنا
دردشة عراقنا
جات عراقنا
عراقنا
شات كيكه
جات
دردشة عبدالله
شات العراق

10/20/2012 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home