Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lyann

*stretching her fingers*

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n :O
so the keyboard does type still!

April has come and almost gone. What excuse do I have for not posting? Well, I'm not sure if that's an excuse but there's someone in my life who's taking all my attention (almost all). And no it's not KJ! It's this cute little thing with the title "atta's niece". Such a lovable baby. I just love her.

She's five months and couple of days old. Started to eat mashed vegetables and biting the best biscuit I've ever tastes, alone with Cerelak. She just started the addiction of swallowing her hand. and recently discovered she can move her feet in a circular way. When she's sleepy she draw her hands closer to her face and keep staring at them until she falls asleep. Oh and she just had her first haircut!

I've been babysitting her for a while now and she's organized better me! She knows when it's milk time and when it's other meals time. She knows that she wants to be put in bed to sleep for her bedtime.

Since my teen days I've always loved spending time with kids and I know how to entertain them. But this baby girl is different. Is it because I'm her aunt or is she special. That's something I wouldn't care much about.

I hope I can post photos of her. I guess I'll have to take a permission from her parents.

That's all for now :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger moonlight said...

Awwwwww she sounds so cute mashallah!!!! I can't believe she's already 5 months old =) have lots of fun with her ya Attawie!!!

5/07/2010 3:56 AM  
Blogger Khalid said...

"And no it's not KJ! "

**cries a river and floods the city88

and wait a moment there young lady, you posted this without even taking a written permission to post! what happened to the good old days of men dictatorship! the world is falling apart! **sigh**

5/07/2010 8:37 PM  
Blogger attawie said...

Oh Qamoora il amoora is here! Hi dear. I hope all is going great with you. yup she's 5 months mashallah :) how is Miss Tiny Hands? any updates?

My KJ :)
**makes sure all sewages are open**

I meant it's not just KJ keeping me busy! People would think I'm busy going out and having fun with you, you know :|

thumma I just got my punishment, I'm home alone with her and when it was her rice with apple time li3bat bkhiliqti. she refused to eat it and her face looked like KJ when he's forced to eat boiled potatoes with no salt or lemon :S

she sealed her lips and refused to take the spoon, then Allah hidaha and started eating but it seems she was not sollowing. Guess what? Hutcho and she sneezed all what she's been loading in her mouth right on my face.

humph

oh and then kofshatni. she learned that only yesterday as a birthday gift for Sana :/

5/07/2010 9:49 PM  
Blogger David said...

Hi Attawie,

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun with your niece (except when she sneezes ;) ). :) Does she really bite her biscuit? She has teeth already?

I hope you get to spend a lot more time with Lyann this year. You will see many changes happen very quickly at her age. :)

Please beg her parents to let you post some pictures. :D

Take care.

5/09/2010 6:54 AM  
Blogger attawie said...

Hi David,

Yes, I am. Thanks God :)
She still can't bite her biscuits but it's sort of biscuits that melts in the baby's saliva.

oh and she's still teething but not a tooth yet. poor little thing.

I'm still begging to post a photo. we'll see about that :)

5/09/2010 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home