Friday, May 21, 2010

Doodle 4 Google :)

I've been enjoying the Google logo for a while now. Whenever I start the page and see a beautiful doodle I enjoy it and I do press the printscreen button and save that image.

These days you can vote for your favorite doodle :)

Google says:
The competition gives K-12 kids the opportunity to design their own Google logo and the winner appears on Google.com for a day so that hundreds of millions of searchers can enjoy it as well. In addition to the bragging rights, there are a number of great prizes including a college scholarship and computer's for the winner's school.


One of the dreams i liked:

Repair All The Worlds Breaks

I'm expressing my want to repair all the things that have been broken all over the world. This is what I would do if "I could do anything," because the world needs a little fixing, and wouldn't it be great if a small team of men came around fixing everything?

That's all for now
It's time to vote!

Doodle for Google :P

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I have never seen a Google Doodle. Where are they?

I know there are many things broken in the world! Here in America, the situation is slowing creeping from bad to worse. Our various infrastructures are all old and in a state of decay. Things such as the electrical grid, water and sewer systems, roads and bridges, all need a lot of repair and rebuilding. Americans in general have become fat and lazy. They want the good life, but are unwilling to pay the cost of upkeep on the system that enables that good life.

It would be nice if a small team came around and fixed everything. Maybe we could get Santa's Elves to lend a hand. ;)

5/25/2010 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam, I am a research scientist trying to understand Iraqi bloggers. I would appreciate your participation by emailing me your responses to leishiraqia[@]gmail.com.

Your blog identity:
Is your blog name the same your true identity? Why?

Do you only blog in English? Why?

Did you blog about the Iraqi elections in 2010? Why?

Thank you very much for participating.

6/02/2010 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to say what's up... I found your page through Nabil's Blog. He's a good friend of mine here in America, he's doing good. Glad to see some people he knew are doing well.

6/15/2010 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home