Monday, February 22, 2010

Cute Weird Bug

 
Posted by Picasa


I've been leaving the door of my atelier open lately. The weather is amazing; sort of cool windy with a bright sunny sky. While I was working the cats were playing outside, birds singing, the neighbor's black cat visited, and even the small kitten stepped in while i was working! so unbelievable cute.

A while later, the wind moved a dried leaf and it was one feet away from my door. I kept looking at it, annoyed that I just swept the door entrance! When I was leaving, I found the leaf still there. With a closer look it turned out to be a sort of bug. If I were still at school, or even collage, I would have caught it. Good old adventurous days! I think it's in transformation phase but i'm not sure what it is transforming into. But she seems like a fighter or in the military :S

That's all for now
I'll share cats photos later :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I recognize your cute little visitor. It is a type of Sphinx Moth. There are many species around the world. They are some of the few moths that fly during the day. They drink nectar from flowers. This moth is an adult. It should be easy for you to identify the species. Just look up Sphinx Moths native to U.A.E. It is a very beautiful moth. :)

2/23/2010 3:33 AM  
Blogger Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Dear Iraqi sister,

Thank you for taking time to introduce this beautiful green bug to your readers.However, I love cats and I hope to see their pictures later.

Thanks,

2/24/2010 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home